Friday 26 July 2013

INTRODUCINNG MEE

Soooo Hi :D 

Firstly. Im lianne .  LIAN-NE

YEAH :D
HEH.. Thats me on the left (:

Anyways . im 14 :D on  9 september <3

ANNNNND *durm roolls * 
MY DARLINGS ARE HEEEERE. 

taken like last yr? we changed so much . went through lots . well. one of them is the best one of all <3
you will know in future
okay . so the topic is ! SEC 2 LIFE 
omg. BLOODY ALOT OF THINGS TO SAY. 
few things i hate is ; HOME ECON . SCI . HISTORY
well i only like cooking but not actually like planing and explaining like what i want to cook.
like DAFUQ. WTH WOULD I  WANT TO EXPLAIN WHEN I AM GOING TO DO IT ALR!
sigh... and i hate my history teacher. because ..
well. she is biased HAH. 

yeah . but other than that i have my lovely friends and my dearest crush :P
not gunna tell you 


Anyways , GTG my homecon . 
so until then , BYE ! 
TOODLES! 
love, nene

No comments:

Post a Comment